Castlewood Trails Nightly Rates Weekday (Monday – Thursday): $215 – $225 Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): $230 – $240 Rates are for four guests, $15.00 per night for each additional guest. See below for holiday rate. Please check our Lodging Discounts; page for special discount packages.
Castlewood Trails Off-Season Rates
Off season rates apply for nights rented in: September, November thru February (excluding holidays) Weekday (Monday – Thursday): $215 Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): $230 Rates are for four guests, $15.00 per night for each additional guest. See below for holiday rate.
Castlewood Trails Holiday Rates
Holiday Rate: $240 (All major holidays and school holidays, including: New Years, Memorial Day, Spring Break, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas). Check availability calendar for pricing on specific days. Rate is for four guests, $15.00 per night for each additional guest.
Castlewood Trails Guest Policies
We appreciate you as our guests. Please help us make your vacation an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone by observing these guidelines.
- Check In: 3:00 p.m. or later – Check Out: 11:00 a.m
- Each reservation requires a 2-night minimum stay; holidays require a 3-night minimum stay.
- Nightly rates are based on 4 guests. $15.00 per night charge applies for each additional guest. Maximum occupancy for the cabin is 8 total guests. This is strictly enforced. If this policy is not followed, and additional $100 per night will be charged.
- A $200 deposit is required at the time of the reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to your arrival. Please Note: If your reservation is made within 14 days of your arrival, the entire amount of your stay will be charged upon booking.
- Cancellations: For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to check-in, there is a $50 cancellation fee. For cancellations made from 21 days to 15 days prior to check-in, the $200 deposit is forfeited. 14 days prior to your arrival, your credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay. This is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by telephone.
- We strive to keep our rates lower, however, with increasing operating costs, a one time cleaning fee of $65 will be charged for each reservation rather than a higher nightly rate.
- The property is inspected before and after each rental. ANY damage to the property or furniture, as well missing items (including sheets and towels) will be charged accordingly.
- We understand that emergencies do arise, and we will make every effort to consider these on an individual basis. However, weather related cancellations (including lake water levels), change of plans, or location changes are not accepted as valid cancellations. Normal cancellation charges will apply.
- Please help us take care of the cabin by treating it as you would your own home. If the cabin or surrounding area is left in excessive disorder, an additional $50 cleaning fee will be incurred. Re-arranging furniture could result in an additional fee.
- This is a pet free cabin. A $100 fee will be charged if pets have been determined to be on the property.
- Please No smoking in the cabin. Smoking is allowed outside and on the deck area. A $50 fee will be applied if cabin smells of smoke.
- Please do not cut down any trees, regardless of size. A $200 fee per tree will be charged.
- Please follow all rules regarding the hot tub and the hot tub cover as posted in the cabin. Please do not sit or stand on the hot tub cover. Hot tub cover should be on, when not in use.
- Castlewood Trails’ outside parimeter is monitored by security cameras.
- Castlewood Trails offers free wifi and local telephone service. Management is not responsible for solving internet connectivity or compatibility issues. If it appears that that service is out, please notify us between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and contact pine-net directly to determine if service is down (580) 584-3355. Tech Support: (580) 584-5800
- Firepit and fireplace: Please use extreme caution when using the firepit and fireplace; never leave a fire unattended; never use pine in the fireplace due to excessive smoke; only use wood that easily fits within the walls of the fireplace and firepit.
- Wildlife: Due to the rural nature of the area, there is the possibility that guests may encounter wildlife, insects or stray animals. The property is professionally treated both inside and around the perimeter of the cabin on a quarterly basis for interior pests. However, pests can still exist and refunds will not be granted. For your safety, please do not approach any wildlife or stray animals.
- Please ensure there is adult supervision with children, especially when using the hot tub, tree house, fire pit, and tire swing.
The renter agrees to the conditions set forth in these policies and agrees to abide by them. Additionally, the renter agrees to assume full liability or responsibility for injuries or damages which may occur as a result of use of the property or its amenities, and agrees that the property owner does not assume this responsibility.